Monday, October 11, 2010

Slow Internet & Feeling Blue

I really dont have anything exciting to really update on.  I used my Macadamia Oil Shampoo today, I really liked it so far.  I didnt even have to use conditioner after.  It left my hair really soft.  I am trying to decide at the moment what I want to paint my nails.  I am totally bored with what I have and I need to go buy some new colors.  I am waiting for Itunes to download my shows so I will have something to watch.  

Only real exciting news is that I am thinking about opening a little clothing store on EBAY, maybe some make up also.  I really want something more to do with my time.  I love being a housewife, dont get me wrong.  Laundry, cooking, cleaning only occupies so much time.  

I am thinking about getting my MAC pro card.  I do make up for people anyways, I really do love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment