I am having a hard time believing that I gave my self an injection but it didn't hurt to do so. I don't feel any different or anything. I may go up on the dosage from 30 cc to 40 cc. I didn't jittery or sluggish. I have had tons of energy today. I haven't ate more than usual actually I ate less. Today is also a load day but have not felt hungry enough to pig out. My emotions are not out of control that was one thing I worried about. Its only the first day so I still have 22 days to go. I really want to do good on this diet and see the results. I will continue to write about my diet also. I am starting out the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I won't say my actual weight but it is way up there on the scale. I will weigh myself in the morning and say how much I lost in a day.
Stay tuned to hear about results!!!
good luck on your diet and weightloss journey! I too am on my path to lose about 18-20 more lbs (just lost 21) so i know how important it is to have some support!
ReplyDeleteif you don't mind me asking - where did you get the HCG from? online?