I have been on the diet for 8 days now, I haven't cheated with food but I have cheated with lotion. I have to put lotion on after my shower. I held on to my will power last night when my husband sat next to me with his yummy hamburger, onion rings and chocolate chip cookies. I wanted to attack him and eat all of it but I didn't. I do not notice a difference in my clothes or body. I am hoping that I am doing this correctly.
We have been looking for houses for about two months now. Haven't found anything, everything is above our price range, we could go higher but I don't want to worry about being able to afford the house if something was to happen. Today just hasn't been my day at all! I think I have spent a majority of today crying, I am so stressed out over the house thing.
I know that isn't about beauty products but it has been hard trying to concentrate on anything else right now.
I did use my Macadamia Nut Masque yesterday, it smells sooo good. Didn't really find it to be that great, my hair feels softer with just the oil. I was really disappointed after hearing such great things about it. I really do love the shampoo and the healing oil.
I bought an Airwick candle on Sunday to try out. Don't waste your money, the smell is really weak. I burnt it for two days straight, all day and all night. I bought the cinnamon and apples thinking it would be the strongest scent. I still prefer the Febreeze candles over that one. If you want a grocery store candle that is cheap go with the Febreeze candles.
I want some input on an idea I have, I have several products that I didn't like and I don't want them to just go to waste so, if you guys want to do this let me know!! I really want to do a pass along project with everyone, we post all the products that we didn't like to someone else, see if they like the product do a review on it???
Re the lotion thing, there are some oil free moisturizers out there to try. I used Wellskin Base Glaxal (drugstore) as a moisturizer for legs, etc. It smells kinda like bandaids but at least you're skin won't be screaming for lotion. I read on one of the forums that you can use Johnson's baby oil GEL. I used some of that too, it leaves quite a slick on your skin so be warned. Neither of these affected my results with the diet.
ReplyDeleteOh & re the trade/swap, I think it's a great idea..althou wouldn't work for me just b/c I give all the things I don't use to my nieces. Lucky girls.