Saturday, October 2, 2010

First Blog!!! YAY!!

I am writing my first blog, being the shallow vain person that I am I decided why not do it.  I have plenty of shopping trips that I could talk about, I live at the Outlet Malls, salon, Ulta, Sephora or online shopping my life away.  I do buy for other people beside myself.  

I got my hair done yesterday, I cut another 3 inches off, lightened my hair a couple of shades to a chocolate brown color, I am getting highlights next week.  I decided to do something different with it.  Every three years or so I get the itch to color my hair.  Last time I did chunky highlights, they were cute for like a day then the blonde turned green.  It was so awful!! 

I was shopping on Ebay and bought some YSL lipstick, I will do a picture & a review for it when it comes in.  I am excited about it I haven't tried YSL cosmetics ever.  I am mainly a MAC girl.  But recently my face is breaking out really bad so I have decided to be on a strict skin care routinue to try to get my skin clear.  I even had to change what I used on my skin because it wasnt clearing my skin at all.  I always used Clinque before but it wasnt working.  I changed to only using the Clinque clarifying lotion 4 & the Acne Solutions bar in the shower.  I used to use all of the steps but my skin was getting worse instead of better.  I added a few items that you can pick up at the drug store.  I now use the Clean & Clear 3 in 1 scrub, the St Ives scrub in the shower I rotate the two.  I really love using the Neutrogena Acene Stress Control 3 in 1 Hydrating Acne Treatment.  It smells good & makes my skin feel great! 

I went to Coach picked up a wallet that I needed, I love the way this wallet is organized.  It has a zipper compartment & tons of slots for cards.  I don't like for my wallet & purse to match so they are two different colors.  I chose the paprika color wallet, its way cute!  


I have several lipsticks coming in the mail, its the one thing I needed so when they all get here I will review those to let you guys know what I liked & disliked about them.  I just got my coastal scent 88 ultra shimmer palette so I have been using this for about a week now so I will be reviewing it soon!  I have TONS of new stuff that I am using right now so I will review all of those things for you guys! If there is anything that you would like for me to review please leave me a comment.  
Thanks everyone for reading my first blog,  I am working on getting my Youtube channel going but I do have a twitter if you wanna follow me & I will follow you guys in return.  


Twitter: @HawtMessblogger



No comments:

Post a Comment